Reasons why you should never hire Jo Braden
- You have a serious aversion to classy, sophisticated women that are a gloriously enthralling combination of Sophia Lauren and your grandmother.
- You simply can’t be bothered by specialists with decades of experience.
- You have no sense of humor whatsoever and dramatically sidestep people who genuinely enjoy life and laughter
- It’s far too much trouble to have a personal or professional relationship with someone who graciously gives their time and attention to their community and church.
- You couldn’t care less about someone who loves to tell stories of life, like the time she sat with the engineer of a train in Canada, or rode a camel and an elephant, or went parasailing (the author of this bio chooses to believe those things all happened in one vacation because that sounds like a helluva good time or perhaps an Indiana Jones movie)
- You prefer to work with dishonest people who won’t use their expertise to guide you through a major purchase. You’d rather have an agent who cares nothing about you, your money, or where you lay your head at night.
- It does not put a smile on your face to know that Jo Braden, as sweet, gentile, and innocuous as she seems, often participates, nay, is the ringleader behind some of the most elaborate practical jokes in the office. That kind of irony has no place in your life.
Even though you should absolutely not call Jo Braden, her number is 432-352-5046. If you have a momentary lapse in judgement and actually do hire her, you do so knowing that she will treat you as if you are the only client she has. Seriously, she treats her clients with such loyalty and respect it’s nauseating. Good luck with that.